Hector is always on the lookout for new competition rides. Please do not hesitate to contact him directly if you are interested in sending him a horse or getting involved in the team. There are always opportunities to become involved, whether it be as an individual or as part of a syndicate.
Having worked on a vast number of different yards for people at the top of the industry, Hector is uniquely positioned in his ability to specialise in a wide range of services. This includes competition livery, sales livery, rehab livery and schooling livery on both a long and short term basis, as well as teaching and offering clinics, for grassroots riders and pony club members, up to more experienced international riders.
Currently based at Redhouse Farm in Hampshire, Hector has access to his own set of fantastic facilities.
• 38m x 64m all weather arena with 11 fence course of wooden show jumps *NEW SUMMER 2020*
• 22m X 55m all weather arena with mirrors
• Large sand lunge pen, resurfaced summer 2020
• American Barn style stabling with sealed rubber matting and professionally fenced individual turnout, 19 stables in total
• Two all weather wood chip turn out pens
• Covered 5 horse walker and lorry park
• Theraplate - circular motion technology, great for rehab and day to day maintenance
• Set of show jumping fences and Jump 4 Joy simulated XC fences
• Extensive hacking, both on and off road including hunt jumps
The location of the yard is perfect for accessing events, being minutes from the A303 and the A34 giving us great access to all the main motorways. We have a variety of gallops extremely nearby, as well as competition venues that host regular dressage and show jumping competitions all year round.